What's bt848x project?bt848x project aims to construct Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure under Solaris.
bt848x project releases four packages:
- bt848x package (SysV package name is KSWbt8x8)
- Previous version of our product. It includes bt848x driver for Brooktree Bt8x8 chips, utilities and headers. It is incompatible with other packages. It is relatively stable.
- v4lcmn package (SysV package name is KSWv4lcmn)
- Common files for "Video4Linux for Solaris." It is still in developing.
- bt848x1 package (SysV package name is KSWbt848x1)
- bt848x1 driver for Brooktree Bt8x8 chips. It is still in developing.
- saa713x package (SysV package name is KSWsaa713x)
- saa713x driver for Philips SAA713x chips. It is still in developing.
Current Packages (stable)
Upcoming Packages (experimental)
|on SPARC system(452KB)||on x86 system(184KB)|
- Project Summary
- Forums [ Operation Report | Developers | Open Discussion ]
- Bug Tracking System
- Patch Browser
- Support Request
- anonymous CVS and Web CVS.